2012年9月23日 星期日

A Touching Day

Sry for i will use ENGLISH to update my blog...


Until my UEC EXAM pass xD



Bcs wanna improve my broken english!



Only 43 marks I get on my UEC TRIAL paper which I get few days ago~


Really broken level,
if compare with my classmate...


T^T


They're so excellent even on lessons or even on other aspect!
Felt very sad compare with them...


But I also got myself merit i think xD ♥



Ok,
My scl lessons will stop for 1 week or maybe more long until October,
Think I'M happy about it right?



Ectually no,
the only 1 reason i LOVE ♥ holiday is bcs i can sleep until 11am++



^O^



Erm...
Why today is a touching day ?




It had to talked from today 2nd recess~


My society group member,
10 person I think?
They had booked my time when on the farewell party last month?
For today, 22/9...



In fact,I really remember about it,
But I thinked they all had forgot about it~



A gang of librarian with good memory and sweet-heart, ♥
They booked my 2nd recess today,
I went to canteen lonely bcs of my partner got something important to do she's think~



Infront of the prawn mee stall,
But I went to buy wantan mee for my lunch...



=.=



Ok,
I know it's meaningless...



@@



They had plan to give us a surprise!


OMG! ♥



Really shocked a bit about it...
We gathering together and i was like a nanny who take care for my sweet-hearts ♥



They all were prepared the presents and DIY card for us,
Really felt touch when received it,
The first time I can sense touch in society with another Senior Middle 2-Jammy!
She will leave school next year bcs of didn't take Senior 3 course.



My members all need to prepare their exam next wednesday,
But they still remember about the ex-group leader,
I will appreciated for all yours job,
All yours surprise,
I won't forget you all!



Maybe I will come back to see all of you after my graduation,
its mean next year la,
Come back at Friday!
I ♥ my Friday Group 2012' !
It really gave me a lot of fun,
get a lot of experience about how to be a leadership,
I know i'm not the best leader in library society,
But i had done my best and spented my Senior Middele 3 with all of you...






I will treasured all memory with you all,
It's meaningful for me,
Society memory mixed with happy,sad and glory when we get 3rd place in the competition,
Felt rejoice bcs can spent my Senior Middle 3 with you all~



^.^



Thanks to:

ZEE YEE

SHIZEN

SI NEE

WAN NEE

FIONA

IVY

WAI LUN

SI HENG

SHI HUI

HUI XIN

CAI YING


LOVE ♥ U ALL



;D ♥





沒有留言:

張貼留言