2012年12月19日 星期三

SUEC result is COMING ! ! !

OMG!!!



I'm very scare about tis...


>.< Bcs I cant check my result online... The website my fren give seems like been blocked alrdy... T^T Y like tis de... Most of my fren was check their results tis afternoon~ And where I am tis afternoon? I was heading to JUSCO to bought some vegetables for cooking~ =O= Sounds like a auntie work... -______- I only train myself how to be a responsible wife next time ! xDDD And also bought some snacks & sushi, Bring some drinks for my frens, They teach me a lot, And always treated me friendly, I got a little miss them ! Although i dunno they do have the same mind wif me anot? >.< Anyway, Thanks a lot to: Sy Kelvin William Ah Yang Ah Kiat U all so BRAVO ! I wont forget u all forever & ever ♥ Ok, The most important is i will get back to scl tml morning, For my SUEC result & SPM seart, Very very nervous, Feels like not tat good, Really GAN JIONG about it, I need to face my result after 10 hours, Hope it's a good result pls, TQ ;) And my fren, Be tough, I noe u okie alrdy, but i really wan to be a always hapi person, And a simple person at all ! Jiayous ya, To all my frens, And myself ! ^O^ ♥

沒有留言:

張貼留言